this was our last full day in Scottsdale. we are going to miss having a house with a pool and a pool table. the kids have felt like they are living the celebrity life style. who knew it just takes a swimming pool and a two story house to be a celebrity?
day 8 highlights:
- since it was our last day, the kids were in the swimming pool by 9a.
- i was driving everybody crazy with needing to pick up the house, pack our bags, etc., so Wendy “made” me go play golf by myself. i ventured out to The Boulders resort. i cannot believe how cheap the golf is here. $55 to play one of the nicest courses I have ever played. Next to Kapalua, this might be the nicest place I’ve ever been too. I see a guy trip back here in my future. we’ll just OD on golf.
- while i was playing golf, Wendy and the kids hung out by the pool, played Wii, and had ice cream for the 4th day in a row.
- for dinner we hit up the local Buffalo Wild Wings. those are some hot wings! baby were they hot.
- after dinner we headed over to CrackerJax for some putt-putt golf (total domination on my part), and some go kart racing (again total domination).
We are going to miss this place. tomorrow – Grand Canyon.