this much i can tell you right now – renting a house is definitely the way to go. we have so much room and privacy, it’s worth every penny. not to mention that it is much cheaper than staying in a hotel. everybody wins.
Day 3 highlights:
- got the morning started early because of the time change. boys were up and ready at 6:00a. the girls – not so much.
- lazy morning at the house pool soaking up the sun.
- the boys played billiards – 8 ball, 9 ball, and worked on our trick shots.
- Wii games included – Wii Play and Wii sports. working our way to Wii Olympics.
- the boys fixed sandwiches for lunch. then more time at the pool
- in the afternoon we headed out to see Batman – The Dark Knight
- We followed that up with a little Chick-fil-a for dinner and over to the Cheesecake Factory for dessert.
- We capped of the evening with a little Phase 10 before calling it a night.