Here’s some stuff on my brain:
- My 14 year old got braces last week. Don’t tell her I said this, but i think they make her look cuter than she already is. She wants them out. now.
- Last night’s Rock Camp concert was the culmination of an amazing week. About 400 people or so attended the show which allowed the students to display their hard work. To hear and see the talents of the kids was such a great experience. See you next year no doubt.
- My kids made me so proud at the concert. Caitlin loves the mic and the spotlight. Parker is so laid back, he should be a bass player instead of a guitar player. They did great.
- I get the opportunity to speak at church tomorrow. I’m not really nervous, but I am not feeling very well – allergies I think. Pray for me if you think about it.
- My topic for tomorrow is divorce. Did you know God has been divorced? see Jeremiah 3:8
- I changed office locations yesterday. Looking forward to seeing if my new paperless office idea works. I have no desk, no filing cabinets, and no books. Just a couch, 2 chairs, and a coffee table. Oh, and a lamp.
- We leave for vacation on Monday. We are headed for sunny Scottsdale, AZ just outside Phoenix. Or, as one friend described it – the surface of the sun. It’s gonna be hot, but that’s what pools are for right?